Terms and Conditions of Publication
Folk Culture welcomes contributions from researchers and academics from anywhere. Studies and serious articles on: folklore, sociology, anthropology, psychology, cinematography, linguistics, stylistics, musicology, and all related subjects to folk culture are accepted. Each specialization is known by its various subjects and multiple levels according to the following terms and conditions:
- Matters published in the journal express the views of their authors and do not necessarily express the views of the Journal.
- Folk Culture welcomes comments and corrections on published items according to priority of delivery and conditions of space and printing.
- Matters are sent to the Journal's postal address or by e-mail in the vicinity of 4000-6000 words. Each author is to send a synopsis of two A4 pages to be translated into English and French; and also a copy of the writer's CV.
- The Journal carefully considers matters sent illustrated by photographs, charts and tables in support of the written matter.
- The Journal apologizes for not accepting hand written matter.
- Arrangement of matters is governed by artistic conditions and has nothing to do with the status of writers or their academic positions.
- The Journal declines publication of matters previously published or being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Original copes of matters are not returned to contributors whether published or not.
- Matters received will be acknowledged as well as matters approved for publication.
- In return to matters published, the Journal offers a suitable remuneration in accordance with rewards scale applied by the Journal. Every writer is required to provide details of his/her Bank Account and his/her mobile telephone number.